Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fantasy come true...

01.27.11

I am very picky when it comes to my music choices but there is one OPM artist that I will forever adore. She has been my constant company in and out of love. She accompanied my tired soul and broken heart in a six hour ride to Baguio when I needed to heal. I have seen her sing numerous times live in concert. She has amazed me even more when she sang Aerosmiths' "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" even with a squeaky speaking voice in Araneta Coliseum during her Anniversary concert .  She has captured my heart and I will forever be a fan. Not a stalker. A fan.

I heart Regine Velasquez! Ate Reg! love love love!

Please buy her latest album. Buy! not download for free. Buy! Best PHP500.00 usage of your life. You have two options to choose from: the B&W version or the colored one. I bought the B&W version and the postcards inside the box is simply AAAAAAAMAZING!

This two disc pack includes the following songs:

Disc 1 (OPM)
1. You Don’t Know
2. Been Waiting
3. Always
4. This Time
5. True Romance
6. Sana’y Laging Ganito
7. OK Lang Ako
8. Fairy Tale
9. Smile
10. Funny One (Ogie’s Theme)
11. S.M.I.L.E. (Operation Smile Theme)
12. Walang Iba

Disc 2 (covers)
1. Fantasy
2. All My Life
3. I Go Crazy
4. What About Love
5. Papa Don’t Preach
6. You and Me
7. Without Me
8. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
9. Love Will Keep Us Alive
10. Dying


What are you waiting for? Go and buy! It's a collector's item!


<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZIkYb1uM6M" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment