Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello Blog World!

1.24.11


                                                                                                            (photo by: minxlj)
 
Finally! After consulting with my insane self and getting the buy in of the 7 other insane beings inside of me, we have come to a conclusion to publish my private thoughts to the public world and to NOT forever hold my peace. Freedom of speech is a right and should be used and exercised.

This blog aptly entitled PINKphenomenon, is a mish mash of musings (therefore could be random thoughts or well thought of discussion points or thoughts that are born out of ennui), events and places (because I love going out, getting lost, and finding little nooks and crannies in the metro), and anything under the sun which I think will be beneficial not only to me but to that of you the readers (in short, because I write interesting stuff, hahahahah!).

Anything that is written here CANNOT be used against me (they are first and foremost personal thoughts, and you reading it is a violation of my personal space, it's like you reading my diary, so if I find you reading my diary and republishing it or creating gossip from it, I have all the right to rip the pages and fist it down your throat or any other orifice in your body, take a wild guess, charot!) or else I will call upon the revenge of Mother Earth Gaia and pray that you die of diarrhea (clap, clap, clap!).

I will also purposely misspell some words and write some run on sentences. Just to make sure that you read and comment like crazy.

So enjoy, have fun, sit back and relax. Welcome to the wonderful world of PINKphenomenon!

P.S.
To the future detractors of this Blog, you may go home to your father... Go to Hell!...and stay there!