Thursday, January 27, 2011

Food Review: Gumbo's Roast Pork

01.27.11

So I treated myself to a very late lunch today. And when I say late, I mean 4:30 in the afternoon. I went to Gumbo! A taste of New Orleans Style Food in SM North Edsa, the BLOCK.

I was attended to by Mark who was very attentive and also cute.. hahahah.



I had Gumbo's Roast Pork which is seasoned pork ribs, roasted with Bourbon style BBQ sauce, with side orders of coleslaw and mixed vegetables. I do have a soft spot for BBQ!

Rate it!
Food Presentation: quite nice, served on plain white dish to highlight the different colors
Food Taste: very aromatic roast pork, coleslaw is quite good, spicy surprise in the mixed vegetables (it's the cayenne pepper!)
Cost: Php 425, not for everyday luncheon unless you are an heir or scion to a business, member of the mafia or something
Happiness factor: quite happy.
Will you try it again: is anyone treating? then the answer is Yes.

1 comment: